RunAsRob launch an
application as administrator, as service or as
wide range of
purposes in small or large environments.
RunAsRob with RunAsAdmin and RunAsService is a
further development of
with additional options:
RunAsRob contains three parts:
- Authorize a whole folder from which a limited user or
a group of users may run or
install software with administrator privileges themselves.
You can distribute software by simple share a central folder, or
delegate administrative tasks via specific programs you allowed in
- Control the authorized applications or folders
central in a domain by group policy and folder permissions.
- Bypass the UAC dialog for the authorized application.
- Launch application with administrator rights under
account of the limited user with his own account, profile and
( In RunAsSpc it is
running under the
- Wildcard asterisk * and environment variables like
%windir% can used for authorization of programs and folder
- Avoid using encrypted files with credentials. The
permission can also be checked by folder access rights.
- Run application as service with system privileges
after system start, whether a user is logged in or not.
Run as service
RunAsRob details, differences, FAQs:
For any suggestions, errors, questions, specific requirements or
adjustments please contact:
RunasRob is only free for private use.
For companies and other organisations we deliver a licensed version,
the organisation name.